Vendors For Your Special Event:
Hammond Castle Museum offers a truly one-of-a-kind setting to host your special event! Whether it’s your wedding day or a family gathering to celebrate an anniversary, baptism, or graduation, we are dedicated to making it as seamless as possible. We offer a Suggested Vendors List of pre-approved, high performing vendors who have successfully executed or provided services or rental equipment for one or more events at the museum. Selecting one of these vendors assures you that your choice is familiar with the Castle and all of the unique constraints and advantages of executing an event here.
Our Suggested Caterer’s List:
- B&M Catering 800-722-CLAM (2526) www.clambakeco.com
- Christopher’s Café & Catering: 718-596-2200 http://www.christopherscafe.net
- Creative Catering: 978-921-0448 https://www.creative-catering.com
- East Meets West: 617-269-2662 eastmeetswestcatering.com
- Henry’s Catering: 978-922-3885 http://henrysfinefoods.com
- Oh Jolie Catering: 978-210-1817 https://www.facebook.com/ohjoliecatering
- Timothy Hopkins: 978-768-9990 https://www.tshcatering.com
- The Party Specialists 781-592-0988 https://www.thepartyspecialistllc.com
- Woodman’s Of Essex: 978-768-605 https://www.woodmans.com/catering
Our Suggested Rentals (Tents, Tables, & Chairs)
- Peak Event Services: 833-888-7325 https://www.peakeventservices.com
- Seacoast Rental Company: 603-382-3600 https://seacoasttentrentalsmassnh.com
- Gloucester Rental Company: 978-281-3266 https://glourental.com
Our full Suggested Vendor’s List is available upon request. You are not limited to using only the suggested vendors and are welcome to select your own providers. All new vendors are required to meet with us for a walk-through and to provide proof of insurance. We request that all necessary paperwork is submitted at least six weeks prior to your function date. Hammond Castle Museum staff members do not accept tips from contracted vendors.
Hammond Castle Museum has been host to countless weddings, parties and events. Due to the natural constraints of executing events at the Museum, we require an on-site meeting and walk through with our Managing Director to ensure all vendors are aware of the guidelines, requirements and restrictions which apply to their roles. We also require all new vendors to provide us with a proof of insurance at least six weeks prior to their contracted event date. If you need to arrange a meeting, please email Deb Nypaver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Museum maintains a Suggested Vendors List of high performing vendors who have successfully executed events, provided services, or rental equipment for one or more events at the museum. If you wish to be added to the list, please speak with a member of the staff. Hammond Castle Museum Executive Director and Managing Director are not permitted to accept monetary tips or in kind gifts from contracted vendors. Donations in support of the museum’s mission and needs are greatly appreciated.