Motorized Robot Model Kit
Spark Lab Smithsonian Invent A Motorized Robot Model Kit – Robots for Kids
- ROBOTS FOR KIDS: Use the SparkLab invention process to create one battery-powered robot. Research different kinds of Robots in the workplace and what they do!
- SKETCH A ROBOT DESIGN – Use the SparkLab invention guide to draw out your designs. This helps inventors visualize what they are about to build. Problem solving and creativity in a fun open-ended way!
- BUILD A ROBOT: Invent 1 cool robot for kids with over 100+ components. We include battery operated motor with lights, plastic and foam gears, sturdy cardstock robot parts, markers, foil, epoxy, stickers and more
- FUN WHILE LEARNING: Its fun to create your own robot! This STEM kit inspires creativity and helps kids develop crucial 21st century skills such as problem solving, critical thinking and open ended creative thinking.
- SPARK LAB SMITHSONIAN : SparkLab inventive kits are designed to provide children a hands-on creative experience, similar to what they would enjoy when visiting the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History! This kit contains kid-friendly and non-toxic craft materials.