Code of SafetyWe ask that all visitors adhere to our new Code of Safety for admission to the Museum. Visitors compliance with these provisions is essential to preserving the safety and wellness of both visitors and staff.
- If you are feeling unwell and displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 including cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat, and/or new loss of taste or smell, please refrain from visiting until you and everyone in your household is well.
- If you have had close contact with someone who is Covid-19 positive, please refrain from visiting until you are confident of your own health and wellness.
- Face masks are required at all times while inside the Museum and while on the Museum grounds. They should be worn according to the CDC guidelines covering both your nose and mouth.
- Please be mindful to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself and other visitors who are not members of your own household.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your timed admission to allow enough time for the check-in process.
- Please be respectful of and adhere to the facilitated, timed movements throughout the Museum.
- Please be mindful, Hammond Castle Museum is not handicapped accessible.
- Be kind to each other and to our staff as we all adjust to a new way of presenting the Museum.