- This event has passed.
Hammond Castle Museum Holiday Craft Fair
December 7 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$10.00 – $15.00
Join us for a Holiday Craft Fair to kick off the start of the holiday season at Hammond Castle Museum!
Shop locally made products from around Cape Ann and take self guided tours of the museum! Our craft fair will include over a dozen vendors and artisans and the museum will be decorated for the holiday season.
Off-site parking will be provided! Please park at Stage Fort Park in Gloucester. Free shuttles will run continuously with drop offs every 15 minutes.
Advanced tickets are available. Scroll down to purchased your tickets today!
Our vendors include:
- Donna Giannone of Abram and Olivia Burton will be featuring homemade wreaths and hand painted cards.
- Nicole M Dahlmer Arts and Photos presents her photographs in many different forms including greeting cards, calendars, ornaments, small framed prints, and canvas prints. The majority of her images are taken in the Cape Ann area.
- Pure Pastry pastry chef and owner Kim Gergory presents a unique wholesale and retail kitchen that is naturally organic, locally sourced, and home grown. Pure Pastry offers exquisite pastry that can cater to many special dietary needs.
- Selkie Handknits is a mother (Kim) and daughter (Fiona) team that loves to knit unusual and traditional toys, shawls and whatever tickles our fancy.
- Whitecap Creations features the jewelry of the healing artist Allison Twiss-O’Neill. She uses a diversity of materials and styles in her designs, and enjoys free form wire wrapping as well as hand painting stone and shell to produce her art.
- Victory Designs offers unique handmade accessories such as tote bags, scarves, makeup bags and more also includes embroidered artwork!
- Art Nook Gallery owner and artist Kathleen Miller has been influenced by the rich art history of the area. She works primarily in oils, sometimes experimenting with mixed media, silk painting, stained glass and more.
- Style Street Boutique offers ladies fashion at reasonable prices.
- Ardizzoni Photography’s Donna Ardizzoni will present her photography from around Cape Ann.
- Ma & Pa’s Pickles: What started off as a hobby making homemade Bread and Butter Pickles brought Myron Lapine a Blue Ribbon at the Topsfield Fair and a new adventure in pickling.
- Your Welcome Home “Artistry-by-the Sea” Deb Johnson uses needle felted wool, wood, slate and paper to make handmade items that incorporate influences of European Gardens & Farmhouse as well as collectible ornaments inspired by illustrations from vintage children’s books.
- Lisa Bowers will be featuring her homemade soaps and houseware fragrance items perfect pick me up items for the holiday season.
- Finabella Designs and Cape Ann Fabrics presents Greenheads Bite children’s game, sewing kits and crafts.
- Janice Petrie of Seatales Publishing’s sea themed children’s books are about Gloucester and the wonderful sea animals found at the shoreline around Cape. They are especially popular for holiday gifts, and a signed book gives a personal touch!
- Love Home’s Amanda MacFarlane creates handmade floral arrangements and artificial floral wreaths.
- Good Karma Beauty Shannon Toohey brings her handmade body scrubs.