- This event has passed.
Halls of Darkness: Fears and Phobias – Last night of season!
October 26, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Halls of Darkness: Fears and Phobias
Join us for our last night of the season and spend a spooktacular night at Hammond Castle Museum. Are you afraid of the dark? Spiders? Clowns? Does your heart skip a beat when you’re SCARED? Join us and face your fears within the castle’s cold walls!
Park your vehicle at the only sanctuary for the evening at Stage Fort Park (IF YOU DARE) and join your fellow victims of the evening on a bus ride to the museum of your nightmares!
While you walk through the maze you will certainly get your fright as you stumbled into Hammond’s Halls of Darkness Laboratory!
- Parking on Saturday night begins at Stage Fort Park beginning at 5:30 pm.
- Shuttles run about every 15 – 20 minutes.
- The fright of your life begins at 6:00 pm.
- The last bus of terror from Stage Fort Park leaves at 10:30 pm.
- Last ticket will be sold at 10:45.
Please do not drive to the castle as you will be turned away. PARKING IS FREE at Stage Fort Park. Do not park on Hesperus Avenue or you will be ticketed and/or towed.
Admission: $15 per person.
No discounts or refunds.
Tickets available only at the museum during the haunted festivities.